Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lesser Panda

    It's been a while since I went on in Ameba Pigg and there were lots of updates and changes. One of them that I like is this one!



    This is あじゅ(Aju) a guy that I met on pigg. I went in the pet farm to check out the Lesser Pandas and they weren't around. Luckily, I found someone and able to talk with about how these lesser panda look like and she said, she have her friend staying in her room with a Lesser Panda pet and so I checked it out.

    And as I enter that random pico's room, this guy greeted me and show me his Lesser Panda. It was really cute!!!! It was a  relief that I didn't had a hard time on finding one because it was rare and mostly, Japanese people doesn't talk too much with the people who uses alphabet on talking and I was in alphabet mode that time since my setting button won't work. :<



    He was so nice andlet me play his lesser panda. He gave me eagerness to have one. Since I don't really buy AG on pigg, probably I'll just earn and save for one :D

★Étoile Sisters
MiaRi Étoile

No comments:

Post a Comment